New Goa’s G.S. Amonkar Vidya Mandir
G. S. Amonkar Vidya Mandir (Formerly New Goa High School) was founded in June 1943 by the Late Shri Gundu S. Amonkar and was recognized by the University of Bombay on 22ndMarch and by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education in 1950. It is recognized by the Directorate of Education,Government of Goa, and the Goa S.S.C. Board. The School is managed by New Goa Educational Trust, Mapusa.